As part of the HCLA educational program, the Research Team is organizing an expert round-table discussion on data privacy and privilege regimes affecting document disclosure processes.
It is always an honor and privilege to welcome international lawyers, arbitrators, diplomats, managers and academic researchers, who wish to participate in and contribute to HCLA’s events.
- Subject: Implications of Data Privacy and Privilege on Document Disclosure in Cross-Border Dispute Resolution
- Presenter: Grace A. Harbour, Trial Attorney at the Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals
- Date: April 4, 2019- (16:00- 18:00)
- Venue: HCLA, Javastraat 54, 2558 AR, The Hague, Netherlands
- Registration is required to attend the meeting. There is only a limited number of seats available, therefore, please be aware that the registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
Please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Roundtable- April 2019”.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you upon successful registration.