HCLA offers one to three months internships to young professionals and graduate students to put their knowledge and experience into practice, while performing certain tasks at the HCLA Network.
Given the size of the HCLA’s Network, only a limited number of internships can be offered throughout the year.
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill in the application from and send it together with their CV to: email@example.com
Please write "Internship 2018" as the subject of your email.
Several professors and senior international lawyers participated in the joint program of HCLA and THUAS which ended on 2 February 2018.
Participants attended in several workshops and were hosted by International and EU organizations such as; MICT, ICC, Eurojust, HCCH, PCA (Peace Palace).
Summary of activities and topics provided in the program:
1- Mediation and Plea Bargaining - A Comparative Study of American System and International Jurisprudences
2- Individual Branding (lawyers) in International Market
3. Innovating and opportunities
4- Negotiation Techniques, Practical Strategies and Legal Frameworks
8. HCCH and Drafting International Conventions - Mediation in Private International Law
9. International Arbitration- Investment and Commercial Cases (PCA)
10. Case Management (Hearing) before International Courts and Tribunals
11. Annual Membership at the Peace Palace Library