Several professors and senior international lawyers participated in the joint program of HCLA and THUAS which ended on 2 February 2018.
Participants attended in several workshops and were hosted by International and EU organizations such as; MICT, ICC, Eurojust, HCCH, PCA (Peace Palace).
Summary of activities and topics provided in the program:
1- Mediation and Plea Bargaining - A Comparative Study of American System and International Jurisprudences
2- Individual Branding (lawyers) in International Market
3. Innovating and opportunities
4- Negotiation Techniques, Practical Strategies and Legal Frameworks
8. HCCH and Drafting International Conventions - Mediation in Private International Law
9. International Arbitration- Investment and Commercial Cases (PCA)
10. Case Management (Hearing) before International Courts and Tribunals
11. Annual Membership at the Peace Palace Library